1. AQV210E General use and economy type. DIP (1 Form A) 6-pin type. Reinforced insulation 5,000V type. — NAIS|
1. Controls low-level analog signals PhotoMOS relays feature extremely low closed-circuit offset voltage to enable control of low-level analog signals without distortion.
2. Control with low-level input signals.
3. Controls various types of loads such as relays, motors, lamps and solenoids.
4. Optical coupling for extremely high isolation Unlike mechanical relays, the PhotoMOS relay combines LED and optoelectronic device to transfer signals using light for extremely high isolation.
5. Eliminates the need for a counter electromotive force protection diode in the drive circuits on the input side.
6. Stable on resistance.
7. Low-level off state leakage current.
8. Eliminates the need for a power supply to drive the power MOSFET A power supply used to drive the power MOSFET is unnecessary because of the built-in optoelectronic device. This results in easy circuit design and small PC board area.
9. Low thermal electromotive force (Approx. 1 µV). 3 pages.
2. RWH Relay — Good Sky Electric Co. Ltd.|
RW Series Relay covers switching capacity by 10A is spite of miniature size to comply with user's wide selection. RWH is approved C-UL & TÜV safety standard. The employment of suitable plastic materials is applied under high temperature condition and various chemical solutions. Complete protective construction is designed form dust and soldering flux. If required, plastic sealed type is available for washing procedure. 12A at 120VAC for RW & 12A at 240VAC for RWH are UL approved. 2 pages.